What does Sigler PTA do for you, the students, the teachers and the school?
- 87% Programs - including assemblies (such as Day of Drumming), family picnic, water bottles, class parties, class baskets, Field Day, movie nights, 5th grade celebration, book fair, Red Ribbon Week (drug awareness), and more.
- 9% Hospitality - staff appreciation, teacher wish lists, test day snacks and more.
- 4% Administration - taxes, training, council dues, insurance and operating expenses.
For more detailed information on our programs, click on the Our PTA tab on the left of the screen, then Programs on the dropdown list, etc.
Family Events Children's Programs
- Family Picnics - Experience the Awareness
- Book Fair - Assemblies
- Color Run - Grade Level Parties
- School Supplies - 5th Grade Party
- Spirit Wear - Chess Club
- Family Movie Nights - Red Ribbon Week (drug awareness)
- Fifth Grade Celebration - Water Bottles
- Class Basket Raffle - Yearbook
Teacher Support School Support
- Teacher Wish Lists - Student Folders
- Teacher Appreciation Week - Test Day Snacks
- Teacher of the Year - Shade tents
The PTA Vision
Making every child’s potential a reality
The PTA Mission
A powerful voice for all children
A relevant resource for families and communities
A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
The Purposes of the PTA
To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community,
and place of worship.
To raise the standards of home life.
To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and
teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as
will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical,
mental, social, and spiritual education.